Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering)
- Mechanical - 25 posts
- Electrical - 20 posts
- Instrumentation - 15 posts
Eligibility CriteriaAge Limit
Maximum age should not exceed 24 years as on 01.01.2017.
Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation (03 years full-time course) from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Pay Scale/ Salary Details
Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs.3542/- per month.
Selection of the candidates is based on Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply online for WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Jobs?
- Candidates should register with NATS web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- Now visit the official website of wbpdcl.
- Click on Appy online fill up the application form carefully.
- Submit the application form after uploading the required documents.
The Last date to submit the online application form: 20th January 2017, 20/01/2017 (Friday).
Download Official Notification: http://www.wbpdcl.co.in/wbpdcl/admin/upload_img/2016-12-281482925087Apprenticeship%20advertisement2015-2016.pdfApply Online Here: http://www.wbpdcl.co.in/apply_now/index.php
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 46 vacancies of Mine Manager, Safety Officer, Survey Officer, Junior Engineer and Welfare officer posts in the year 2017 and invites application forms from all the eligible and interested candidates on or before 26/12/2016. More details like Eligibility Criteria, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection process, salary etc are given below.
WBPDCL Jobs 2017Total No.of Posts: 46
Name of the Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancy|
|2||Assistant Mine Manager||5|
|7||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||5|
|8||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||5|
- Maximum Age Limit of the candidates should not exceed 62 years as on 01.12.2016.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules and regulations of the government.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- Only drawn in favor of THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates belong to SC / ST / PWD / EC are exempted from paying the Application Fee.
How to Apply online for WBSEDCL Jobs?
- Visit the official website http://wbpdcl.co.in/.
- Download the Notification and Application Format.
- Send the completely filled application form along with the required certificates and documents to the following address on or before the last date.
The Director (HR),
Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban,
3/C LA Block, Sector - III,
Salt Lake, Kolkata - 98